Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Dyary May 2017 Week 1

A new month has arrived and with it came snow?! I am still having a blast doing Dyary pages and trying to keep my life organized with some creativity. For this weeks page I used the following products: Dylusion Dyary, Dylusion Dyary Stamps, Dylusions Paint Pens, Dylusions Dyary Die Cuts, Dylusions Colouring Sheets, Dylusions Dyary Stickers, Dylusions Dyary Stick Its, Dylusions Paints Lemon Zest & Squeezed Orange, Ranger Round Blending Tool, Memory Box Stencil and Tombow Markers.

4 comments:

  1. Love the neatness you incorporated. Your page is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie, it's my OCD showing through :-)

      Delete
  2. Love this and the leaf washi tape, is to die for, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, it's actually a border stamp that I picked up at a crop on the give away table...works so well with Dyans Dyary.

      Delete