Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Dylusions Dyary Inside Pocket

While I am waiting for this week to be over, I thought that I would start to tackle the inside of the Dyary. I used Dylusions Paints Vibrant Turquoise, Funky Fuschia and Fresh Lime. Dylusion Stencils are Hexagon Large, Dotted Flowers, Blocks Large, Triangles Small, Diamonds Small, and Old School Numbers. The Believe is from Dyan's Coloring Pages, the Arrow from Dylusions Stickers and the images stuck in the pocket are Dyary Die Cuts that I have colored with Tombow Markers. The tape that I used is Dina Wakleys that I stuck on a Ranger Kraft Sheet and used the leftover paints on the daubers and some of the stencils I had already used. The white pen is a sharpie and the Believe is colored with Funky Fuschia and the letters are gone over with the Dylusions Paint Pen London Fog. I placed the Dyary Clips on the envelope to remind me to use them as they are so cute!

2 comments: