Thursday, 11 May 2017

Dylusions Dyary Inside Right Cover

Well, I've been at it again but this time I thought I might show you a sort of play by play. At the bottom of this post is a list of every product I used.



As promised, here is a list of every product used:
Dylusions Dyary
Dylusions Stencils: Triangles sm, Holes sm, Modern Script sm, Old School Alpha sm, Stained Glass sm
Dylusions Colouring Sheets Collection 3
Dylusions Paints: Vibrant Turquoise, Funky Fuschia, Polished Jade, Fresh Lime, Crushed Grape, White Linen
Dylusions Dyary Tape
Dylusions Dyary Clip
Sakura Glaze Pen XPBG#849
Tombow Markers: 452,685,443,703,133,055,373,623
Ranger Mini Round Blending Tool
Ranger Wonder Tape
Tim Holtz 5" Mini Grip Scissors
Zig Wink of Stella Brush
Sharpie H20 Paint Pen White
Zig 2 Way Glue Pen
Frogtape

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work.
    Directions are great. What is your favorite white pen for writing??
    The sharpie??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I have a few "go to" white pens depending on the circumstances. If I whisk to just go go go and not wait for anything to cure then the Sharpie is the first one I grab. I also use a Liquid Paper writer for very fine detail as it too can be used on any situation. If I have left a page and only gone back to it after 24 hours plus then I can use Dyans Paint Pen and not have any issues. I also use the Uniball Signo with great success when I am able to find them. Hope that made sense!

      Delete
    2. Sorry that should be want not whisk lol

      Delete